Search This Blog

12.3.11

American Idol 2011 Finalists

#1     Thia Megia               "Smile" by Michael Jackson
#2     Casey Abrams         "With A Little Help From My Friends" by Joe Cocker
#3     Naima Adedapo      "Umbrella" by Rihanna
#4     Pia Toscano             "All By Myself" by Celine Dion
#5     Stefano Langone      "Lately" by Stevie Wonder
#6     Haley Reinhart         "Blue"
#7     Paul McDonald       "Come Pick Me Up"
#8     Lauren Alaina          "Any Man Of Mine"
#9     Jacob Lusk             "I Believe I Can Fly" by R. Kelly
#10   Karen Rodriguez     "I Could Fall In Love"
#11   Scotty McCreery    "The River"
#12   James Durbin          "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney

http://beta.ph.omg.yahoo.com/photos/american-idol-2011-finalists-slideshow/publicity-image-released-fox-thia-megia-performs-singing-photo-20110310-132831-530.html

No comments: