Search This Blog

10.6.12

Updates on Sorli's Conjecture Re: Odd Perfect Numbers

I currently have an open question in MathOverflow where I tried to outline my approach to Sorli's conjecture and where I also asked for help from other mathematicians who may have different ideas/approaches to the problem.  You can find my MathOverflow question post here.


Additionally, as I have promised previously, I have uploaded a LaTeX version of the "blog-thinking" notes for investigating Sorli's conjecture that I have for my June 2012 posts here at BlogSpot.  The link to the Scribd document is here.


Lastly, you may want to refer to the latest paper that I've uploaded to arXiv, titled "Solving the Odd Perfect Number Problem: Some New Approaches".  This paper was part of the Electronic Proceedings of the 11th Science and Technology Congress of De La Salle University, Manila, Philippines, which was held on September 22, 2009.  The link to this arXiv upload is here.